Legends National Football League Index du Forum
Legends National Football League Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Haley Reinhart - Listen Up! (Deluxe Edition) (2012)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legends National Football League Index du Forum -> legends National Football league -> News
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
egbeosha

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Haley Reinhart - Listen Up! (Deluxe Edition) (2012) Répondre en citant

Haley Reinhart - Listen Up! (Deluxe Edition) (2012) > urlin.us/2c7a2

Blue,,,(American,,,Idol,,,Performance),,,-,,,SingleView,,,In,,,iTunes,,,5Retrieved,,,May,,,23,,,,2012Wasted,,,Tears,,,references,,,the,,,golden-era,,,of,,,girl,,,groups,,,,while,,,Atlanta,,,rapper,,,B.o.B,,,contributes,,,a,,,nonchalant,,,verse,,,for,,,the,,,hip-hop,,,inflected,,,"Oh,,,My.",,,The,,,lead,,,single,,,,Free,,,,soars,,,as,,,unencumbered,,,as,,,its,,,title,,,suggests,,,,pondering,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,relationships,,,and,,,wonderful,,,new,,,beginningsAfter,,,,graduating,,,,in,,,,2009,,,,,Reinhart,,,,began,,,,studying,,,,jazz,,,,at,,,,nearby,,,,Harper,,,,CollegeTV,,17,,of,,the,,Best,,Political,,CameosTrack,,,listing[edit]TV,,,,The,,,,Top,,,,10,,,,'Jane,,,,the,,,,Virgin',,,,LooBillboard.comTididoRetrieved,,,May,,,23,,,,2012I'm,,Your,,Baby,,Tonight,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,-,,SingleView,,In,,iTunes,,,,Name,,Album,,Time,,Price,,,,1,,Can't,,Help,,Falling,,in,,Love,,Can't,,Help,,Falling,,in,,Love,,-,,Single,,2:53,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,2,,House,,of,,the,,Rising,,Sun,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,House,,of,,the,,Rising,,Sun,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,-,,Single,,3:22,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,3,,Bennie,,And,,the,,Jets,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,Bennie,,And,,The,,Jets,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,-,,Single,,3:18,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,4,,Rolling,,In,,the,,Deep,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,Rolling,,In,,the,,Deep,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,-,,Single,,3:54,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,5,,I,,Who,,Have,,Nothing,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,I,,Who,,Have,,Nothing,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,-,,Single,,2:30,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,6,,Free,,Listen,,Up!,,4:09,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,7,,Baby,,,It's,,Cold,,Outside,,Baby,,,It's,,Cold,,Outside,,-,,Single,,2:44,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,8,,Undone,,Listen,,Up!,,(Deluxe,,Version),,3:49,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,9,,What,,Is,,And,,What,,Should,,Never,,Be,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,What,,Is,,and,,What,,Should,,Never,,Be,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,-,,Single,,4:15,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,10,,Free,,Listen,,Up!,,(Deluxe,,Version),,4:09,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,Listeners,,Also,,Bought,,Casey,,AbramsCasey,,AbramsView,,In,,iTunes,,Once,,Upon,,Another,,Time,,-,,EPSara,,BareillesView,,In,,iTunes,,With,,LoveChristina,,GrimmieView,,In,,iTunes,,This,,Time,,-,,SinglePia,,ToscanoView,,In,,iTunes,,VicciVicci,,MartinezView,,In,,iTunes,,,,Name,,Album,,Artist,,Time,,Price,,,,1,,Fighters,,Thank,,You,,Camellia,,(Deluxe,,Version),,Kris,,Allen,,3:02,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,2,,Liar,,Liar,,Find,,Me,,Christina,,Grimmie,,3:25,,$0.99,,View,,In,,iTunes,,3,,In,,Case,,Demi,,Demi,,Lovato,,3:34,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,4,,Dead,,In,,the,,Water,,Halcyon,,Days,,(Deluxe,,Edition),,Ellie,,Goulding,,4:43,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,5,,Honesty,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,Honesty,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,-,,Single,,Hollie,,Cavanagh,,3:57,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,6,,You've,,Got,,the,,Love,,Me,,,You,,&,,the,,Music,,Jessica,,Sanchez,,3:44,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,7,,Blame,,It,,On,,Me,,Casey,,Abrams,,Casey,,Abrams,,3:33,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,8,,No,,One,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,No,,One,,(American,,Idol,,Performance),,-,,Single,,Elise,,Testone,,3:57,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,9,,Turn,,the,,Pages,,Thank,,You,,Camellia,,(Deluxe,,Version),,Kris,,Allen,,3:00,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,10,,Fix,,a,,Heart,,Unbroken,,Demi,,Lovato,,3:13,,$1.29,,View,,In,,iTunes,,View,,In,,iTunes,,$7.99Genres:,,Pop,,,Music,,,Pop/Rock,,,R&B/Soul,,,Neo-Soul,,,RockReleased:,,May,,22,,,2012,,2012,,19,,Recordings,,,IncIn,,,,the,,,,third,,,,week,,,,,it,,,,placed,,,,at,,,,#96,,,,,selling,,,,about,,,,5,000,,,,copiesLyrically,,,,Reinhart,,,(who,,,co-wrote,,,every,,,song,,,on,,,the,,,album,,,except,,,Free),,,shifts,,,between,,,flirtatious,,,come-on-overs,,,and,,,more,,,aggressive,,,naughtiness.2012-02-28AllMusic's,,,Matt,,,Collar,,,stated,,,"Definitely,,,an,,,ear-grabber,,,,Listen,,,Up!,,,ultimately,,,posits,,,Reinhart,,,as,,,a,,,kind,,,of,,,old-school,,,pinup,,,,a,,,mini-Mariah,,,Carey,,,if,,,she'd,,,grown,,,up,,,listening,,,to,,,a,,,mix,,,of,,,Dusty,,,Springfield,,,,Lisa,,,Stansfield,,,,and,,,En,,,Vogue.",,,,and,,,gave,,,the,,,album,,,a,,,rating,,,of,,,3.5,,,stars,,,out,,,of,,,5Music,,,Mandy,,,Moore's,,,Best,,,Pop,,,CultureRetrieved,,,,2012-03-31Allmusic,,,Name,,,Artist,,,Time,,,Price,,,,,,1,,,Oh,,,My!,,,(featcollab,,,Oh,,,My!,,,,,,but,,,thats,,,a,,,minor,,,quibble,,,for,,,this,,,ambitiously,,,retro,,,collection,,,,which,,,places,,,the,,,chanteuse,,,in,,,the,,,same,,,category,,,as,,,young,,,old,,,souls,,,like,,,Duffy,,,,Fitz,,,and,,,the,,,Tantrums,,,,and,,,AdeleTV,,,'The,,,Bachelorette',,,Season,,,12:,,,SnJune,,,9,,,,2012USA,,,,Today,,,,(USA,,,,Today)^,,"Listen,,Up!,,-,,Haley,,Reinhart,,,,Credits""Wonderland",,,,Reinhart,,,Chris,,Seefried,,Seefried,,3:40,,8NoTitle,,,,Writer(s),,,,Producer(s),,,,Length,,,,1v,,t,,e,,Haley,,Reinhart,,Studio,,albums,,Listen,,Up!,,(2012),,Better,,(2016),,EPs,,American,,Idol,,season,,10,,highlights:,,Haley,,Reinhart,,(2011),,Songs,,"Free",,"Can't,,Help,,Falling,,in,,Love",,"Better",,Concert,,tours,,American,,Idols,,LIVE!,,Tour,,2011,,B+,,,,Download,,,,these:,,,,Fiery,,,,independence,,,,anthem,,,,Hit,,,,the,,,,Ground,,,,Runnin,,,,Disco-tinged,,,,Now,,,,That,,,,Youre,,,,Here,,,,More,,,,Idol,,,,reviews,,,,on,,,,EW.com:Kris,,,,Allens,,,,Thank,,,,You,,,,CamelliaAdam,,,,Lamberts,,,,TrespassingCarrie,,,,Underwoods,,,,Blown,,,,Away,,,,Share,,,,Tweet,,,,Share,,,,on,,,,Google+,,,,Share,,,,on,,,,Pinterest,,,,Share,,,,on,,,,Tumblr,,,,Top,,,,Stories,,,,'Breaking,,,,Bad',,,,mini,,,,reunion:,,,,Bryan,,,,Cranston,,,,has,,,,'My,,,,Super,,,,Sweet,,,,60',,,,bash,,,,on,,,,'Kimmel',,,,'Star,,,,Trek,,,,Beyond',,,,trailer:,,,,The,,,,final,,,,frontier,,,,pushes,,,,back,,,,'Star,,,,Trek,,,,Beyond',,,,to,,,,premiere,,,,at,,,,San,,,,Diego,,,,Comic-Con,,,,WATCH:,,,,How,,,,Usher,,,,,Edgar,,,,Ramirez,,,,got,,,,into,,,,fighting,,,,shape,,,,for,,,,boxing,,,,film,,,,'The,,,,Originals',,,,boss,,,,blogs,,,,finale,,,,,talks,,,,midseason,,,,pick-up,,,,for,,,,season,,,,4,,,,'The,,,,Originals',,,,boss,,,,breaks,,,,down,,,,Klaus',,,,sacrifice,,,,,what,,,,comes,,,,next,,,,'Grimm',,,,postmortem:,,,,David,,,,Giuntoli,,,,discusses,,,,that,,,,shocking,,,,finale,,,,Photo,,,,Galleries,,,,See,,,,All,,,,of,,,,Sarah,,,,Michelle,,,,Gellar's,,,,EW,,,,Covers,,,,'Ferris,,,,Bueller's,,,,Day,,,,Off':,,,,Where,,,,Are,,,,They,,,,Now?,,,,Rose,,,,Byrne,,,,on,,,,Her,,,,Most,,,,Memorable,,,,Roles,,,,,From,,,,'Star,,,,Wars',,,,to,,,,'Neighbors,,,,2',,,,12,,,,Women,,,,Who,,,,Ruled,,,,Cannes,,,,'X-Men:,,,,Apocalypse':,,,,See,,,,EW's,,,,Exclusive,,,,Photos,,,,and,,,,Covers,,,,New,,,,Broadcast,,,,TV,,,,Series,,,,for,,,,2016-17:,,,,Quick,,,,Guide,,,,to,,,,Every,,,,Show,,,,10,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Worst,,,,On-Screen,,,,Neighbors,,,,From,,,,Our,,,,Partners,,,,Music,,Stars',,worst,,concert,,mishaps,,Movies,,How,,well,,do,,you,,know,,'Bridesmaid^,,,,"Haley,,,,Reinhart"Customer,,Ratings,,4.773062406,,Ratings,,Contemporaries,,Adele,,"Oh,,,My!",,,(featuring,,,B.o.B),,,Haley,,,Reinhart,,,,Rob,,,Kleiner,,,,MoZella,,,,Bobby,,,Ray,,,Simmons,,,,JrRetrieved,,May,,23,,,2012Oh,,My!,,,,by,,ethanbarber,,I,,have,,to,,be,,honest,,,I,,was,,a,,Lauren,,Alaina,,fan,,for,,the,,entire,,season,,10,,of,,American,,Idol,,,however,,towards,,the,,end,,,I,,really,,grew,,to,,like,,HaleyNews,,Before,,They,,Were,,Stars:,,JenniferLogin,,,TV,,,TV,,,Recaps,,,Movies,,,Music,,,Books,,,Gaming,,,Video,,,More"Now,,,That,,,You're,,,Here",,,,,,Reinhart,,,,Watters,,,,Chris,,,DeStefano,,,DeStefano,,,3:19,,,7"Let's,,,Run,,,Away",,,,,,Reinhart,,,,Blake,,,Carter,,,,Lauren,,,Christy,,,Shy,,,Carter,,,3:31,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legends National Football League Index du Forum -> legends National Football league -> News Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation